Welcome to client blog post #2. Here's what I have to share with you now.
Ennis Wealth Strategies is now Focus Financial - Jay Ennis, RICP.
PLEASE UPDATE TO MY NEW WEBSITE ADDRESS - WWW.JAYENNIS.COM
ennisfinancial.net is being laid to rest at the end of September this year so please update your "favorites" or "bookmarks". Until then, you will be automatically forwarded to the new web address, www.jayennis.com, so you'll still find me, however, you might not notice the web address change unless you look at it.
NEW FACEBOOK BUSINESS PAGE - https://www.facebook.com/jayennisricp/
LINKEDIN PAGE - Jay Ennis, RICP on LinkedIn
You'll want to save these to your bookmarks and/or favorites as well. Please follow me on FaceBook and LinkedIn, like my page, and forward my posts to anyone you know who may be interested in them. I've come to understand that the internet is like a popularity contest so "Liking" and "Following" FaceBook and LinkedIn sites and posts as well as visiting my website increases their visibility. So please do so when the opportunities arise.
Why the changes?
I am aligning myself more closely with Focus Financial for how I hold myself out to the public. This doesn't change anything about the way I work with you. I am still running my own shop and calling the shots. The goal is to demonstrate that I am part of a larger organization with resources and support at my disposal.
- Focus Financial Network and Royal Alliance
- When I transitioned to Royal Alliance Associates, Inc, I did so by joining a large group of Financial Advisors who are affiliated with Focus Financial Network out of Minneapolis. They are a very supportive group and provide some valuable benefits for me to offer to you. It was a natural fit because Focus Financial and Royal Alliance are thoroughly focused on empowering Advisors like me to help the clients they serve. I continue to be very pleased and impressed with both of these great organizations, the support I receive from them and their respective visions for the future.
- Other Resources
- As a one person office, I feel it's important for you all to know that I work with a number of specialists for specific needs and products. I don't try to do it all myself. For Example, I have advanced planning specialists available to me through Royal Alliance. They are dedicated professionals who offer support for complex financial planning cases. I also have relationships with a number of different insurance specialists including Life Insurance, Health Insurance, Long-Term Care, Medicare Advantage and Medicare Supplement plans. These are relationships I count on to help provide the deep knowledge of products and the companies that offer them that only a dedicated specialist would be able to provide. I always want to get the best solutions for you so I'm realistic about what I can handle by myself and what I need help with to get it right.
I continue my professional education so I can add depth and breadth to my services.
- RICP - Retirement Income Certified Professional.
- As of September 1st, I have had bestowed upon me the Retirement Income Certified Professional (RICP) designation from The American College. I believe this education was very beneficial and I will be utilizing the detailed focus on retirement income planning and strategies for all my clients. To understand more about the RICP please view the brochure by CLICKING HERE
In conclusion, it truly has been a busy time. Some of these developments have been in the works for quite a while and the rest just happened to converge all at one. I'm focusing on moving forward and expanding my services to you. I will be posting more updates on this blog so please visit from time to time to see them and watch my website evolve. Please feel welcome to contact me with any questions at any time. If I am not available, I will get back to you as soon as I can.